Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared


Megan Fox Slips Letterman Some Tongue

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 07:59 PM PDT

Megan Fox Slips Letterman Some Tongue

Prior to her appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, Megan Fox steps out in a pair of Courtney Crawford slingbacks at New York City’s Ed Sullivan Theater on Thursday afternoon (June 25)

The 23-year-old actress told reporters at a recent news conference what the secret is to the Transformers films. She shared, “Women in movies, in general, are sexy — especially in [director Michael Bay's] movies. And if you want to make movies that people want to see, that’s part of it. That’s part of the formula.”

20+ pictures inside of Megan Fox slipping Letterman some tongue…

Madonna: Crying Over Michael Jackson

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 06:59 PM PDT

Madonna: Crying Over Michael Jackson

Celebrities are releasing statements via their reps regarding Michael Jackson’s shocking death.

“I can’t stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.” — Madonna

“I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him, and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me.” — Lisa Marie Presley, who was married to Michael in the mid-1990s

“My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael. He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world. I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing.” — Brooke Shields, who briefly dated Michael

“I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don’t have the words. Divinity brought our souls together on ‘The Wiz’ and allowed us to do what we were able to throughout the ’80s. To this day, the music we created together on Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad is played in every corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all…talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.” — Quincy Jones, who produced Michael’s Thriller album

“I’ve known Michael since we both were about 13 years old. He once told me that because we went through similar experiences as teenagers, I was the only person who ever understood him. Words can’t express the sadness I feel right now. My prayers go out to his family and his children.” — Donny Osmond

Michael Jackson’s Publicist Speaks

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 05:59 PM PDT

Michael Jackson’s Publicist Speaks

Michael Jackson’s former publicist, Michael Levine, just released the following statement regarding today’s tragic news.

“As someone who served as Michael Jackson’s publicist during the 1st child molestation incident, I must confess I am not surprised by today’s tragic news. Michael has been on an impossibly difficult and often self-destructive journey for years. His talent was unquestionable but so too was his discomfort with the norms of the world. A human simply can not withstand this level of prolonged stress.”

Celebs Respond To Michael Jackson’s Death

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 05:03 PM PDT

Celebs Respond To Michael Jackson’s Death

Following Michael Jackson’s shocking death, celebrities have been tweeting their condolences. Here’s a sampling:

Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings.

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

John Mayer: I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. I truly hope he is memorialized as the ‘83 moonwalking, MTV owning, mesmerizing, unstoppable, invincible Michael Jackson. RIP MJ.

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today. His Music and Legacy will live on forever. Prayers to the fam R.I.P.

Jesse McCartney: RIP Michael Jackson. He was the King and the reason I started singing. I will miss him.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG … sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family … I feel sick.

Joel Madden: This is a sad day. Take a moment for Micheal and remember his gift to us all. He was truly great. May he Rest in Peace.

Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson. I have to say, the 6 of us from HSM were very lucky to have met such an amazing man. I will remember that moment forever. RIP Michael

Dane Cook: I’m dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well… At least that’s what I told my friends.

Jenny McCarthy: Michael Jackson has passed away. His spirit and creative influence will live on through his music that we have loved for decades.

Jordin Sparks: “Omg I’m bawling right now. Michael…. My heart hurts.”

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 03:49 PM PDT

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Michael Jackson died on Thursday afternoon (June 25), according to Los Angles Times. He was 50.

Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest and wasn’t breathing when paramedics arrived at his Los Angeles home shortly before 12:30 p.m. Paramedics were unable to revive him and the King of Pop was pronounced dead by doctors after arriving at UCLA Medical Center.

Jackson was the seventh child of the Jackson family. He is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II.

You will be missed, Michael. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and friends. RIP.

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hug It Out

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 02:59 PM PDT

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hug It Out

Reese Witherspoon puts the squeeze on her beau Jake Gyllenhaal while on break from shooting her new movie, How Do You Know?, on Wednesday night (June 24) in Washington, D.C.

The happy couple enjoyed their down time together and were seen chatting with Reese’s costar Paul Rudd and the film crew.

On Tuesday evening, Gyllenspoon were spotted sipping on Rosa Regale, downing Margherita pizza and watching the Red Sox beat the Nationals 11-3 at Potenza bar. They later purchased a half case of wine at Potenza wine shop.

15+ pictures inside of Reese & Jake hugging it out…

Ashlee Simpson Has AXE Instincts

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 02:29 PM PDT

Ashlee Simpson Has AXE Instincts

Ashlee Simpson and husband Pete Wentz attend the AXE Instinct launch party at the Hard Rock Live on Wednesday (June 24) in New York City.

The 24-year-old singer/actress and her husband were joined by Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush whom they sat next to and chatted with at the party. Also in attendance were Lance Bass and Miss USA 2009 Kristen Dalton.

Ashlee was spotted earlier this week at the Alice + Olivia store on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles, and happend to be shopping at the same time as Jennifer Love Hewitt, People reported.

FYI: Ashlee is wearing a Simone skirt.

25+ pictures inside of Ashlee Simpson’s AXE Instincts…

Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 01:56 PM PDT

Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital in Los Angeles after suffering a cardiac arrest, reports TMZ.

A 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A. The 50-year-old entertainer was picked up at his home and paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance. His mother is on the way to visit him. His current condition is unknown.

Say a prayer or two for Michael!

Mariah Carey Reveals ‘Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel’ Album Cover

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 01:29 PM PDT

Mariah Carey Reveals ‘Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel’ Album Cover

Check out the cover for Mariah Carey’s new album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, in stores August 25.

The 39-year-old songtress said, “The reason I chose to use three images for the cover is because there are a lot of different emotions and stories revealed on this album.”

Mariah continued, “Hope you like this and you know it (sung like “It’s Like That”). Haha.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Mariah’s new album cover — HOT or NOT?

Black Eyed Peas Love Louis Vuitton

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 01:01 PM PDT

Black Eyed Peas Love Louis Vuitton

Wil.i.am and Fergie hold hands as they arrive with the rest of their Black Eyed Peas band mates at Paris Menswear Fashion Week’s Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2010 show at Le 104 on Thursday (June 25).

Below is a video of Fergie’s husband Josh Duhamel on Jimmy Kimmel Live!. When Jimmy jokingly asked Josh about his wife beating up gossip blogger Perez Hilton, Josh commented, “She’s a regular badass, my wife."

While he was kidding about his wife beating anyone up, his serious comment regarding the altercation between Perez Hilton and will.i.am, which resulted in the band's manager punching Perez in the face, was, “I try not to get into it especially now because I don’t think he deserves that much—he’s got more press than he deserves from this whole thing."

Josh also stated that Perez got what he deserved: "He goes a little below the belt…and when you poke somebody in the chest enough and when you call them enough names, I think it's good to get your nose bloody."

Kimmel teased that Josh should have been the one to punch Perez. Josh’s response: "I kind of wish it was me!"

Josh stars in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, in theaters now!


Josh Duhamel: Fergie is Badass

No comments:

Post a Comment