Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rachel Weisz Hairstyle

Hair Style: Rachel's beard is styled in a Retro 50's hairstyle. She is apparent actuality at the Golden Globe Awards. This attending is actual adult and it looks hot and sexy. Her beard is styled all upwards and calm at the top. It is coiled and looks fantastic.

Hair Cut: The beard is cut at a average breadth and it is layered.

Hair Colour: Rachel's beard colour is a attractive amber

I can't say that I will absolutely be affairs a admission to see The Lovely Bones, as the book abandoned gave me nightmares for weeks. A adolescent babe actuality atrociously raped, affected to watch her ancestors try to abide activity after her? If that doesn’t advance actual Christmas acclamation again I don’t apperceive what will.

Regardless of if I accomplish it to the amphitheater this weekend to see Rachel Weisz and Mark Wahlberg (I'll admit, Marky Mark may be the harbinger that gets me in that seat), Weisz was spotted at the premiere beforehand this anniversary in a auspicious red carpeting look. Celebrity Makeup Artist Kara Yoshimoto Bua formed with Weisz for the premiere and aggregate her tips to get this look.

Her lips: "I was aggressive by the blush of Rachel's dress which was calling out for a altogether red lip! I chose the semi-matte CHANEL Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon. I adulation this adumbration because it is a actual bistered dejected accurate red, absolute with Rachel's fair skin, and can be beat actual arduous yet accord active color."

No comments:

Post a Comment