Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared


Claire Danes Covers ‘Angeleno’ Magazine December 2009

Posted: 02 Dec 2009 09:05 PM PST

Claire Danes Covers ‘Angeleno’ Magazine December 2009

Claire Danes looks super chic on the the December 2009 issue of Angeleno magazine wearing a crepe “Brooke” dress by Zac Posen and “Claudia” peep-toe heels by Christian Louboutin.

Here’s what the 30-year-old actress had to share:

On learning to cook: "I like making house. A lot. I'm cooking more. I used to say I want to want to cook. But now I actually want to cook, which is a big step forward. I'm pretty nerdy and terrified of straying from the recipe. My friends often make fun of me for that."

On where she finds inspiration for her cooking: "Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson and all my special friends on the Food Network. I love watching it at the gym. It's a big fat carrot when you're on the treadmill."

On celebrity gossip: "I totally read gossip magazines if I'm at the gym or having my
nails done. I don't like them. I'm not for them because I don't like being chased by paparazzi. But they satisfy a kind of id, like a grubby, nosy part of ourselves. But I'm wary of it because it's laced with meanness. Especially with the anonymity of the Internet, it's a reflection of our less appealing selves that wouldn't be so apparent if we were all in the same room together."

For more from Claire, check out Angeleno, on newsstands now!

2010 Grammy Nominations Released!

Posted: 02 Dec 2009 08:05 PM PST

2010 Grammy Nominations Released!

Grammy nominations are out! The ceremony, which will air January 31 at 8/7c on CBS, will honor your favorite musicians - here are the nominees that were announced on tonight’s broadcast!

Song of the Year

  • “Poker Face” - Lady Gaga
  • “Pretty Wings” - Maxwell
  • “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” - Beyonce
  • “Use Somebody” - Kings of Leon
  • “You Belong With Me” - Taylor Swift
  • Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals

  • “I Gotta Feeling” - The Black Eyed Peas
  • “We Weren’t Born To Follow” - Bon Jovi
  • “Never Say Never” - The Fray
  • “Sara Smile” - Daryl Hall & John Oates
  • “Kids” - MGMT
  • Best Rock Album

  • Black Ice - AC/DC
  • Live From Madison Square Garden - Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood
  • 21st Century Breakdown - Green Day
  • Big Whiskey And The Groogrux King - Dave Matthews Band
  • No Line On The Horizon - U2
  • Best Rap Solo Performance

  • “Best I Ever Had” - Drake
  • “Beautiful” - Eminem
  • “D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)” - Jay-Z
  • “Day ‘N’ Nite” - Kid Cudi
  • “Casa Bey” - Mos Def
  • Record of the Year

  • “Halo” - Beyonce
  • “I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  • “Use Somebody” - Kings of Leon
  • “Poker Face” - Lady Gaga
  • “You Belong With Me” - Taylor Swift
  • Best Female Pop Vocal Performance

  • Adele (for “Hometown Glory”)
  • Beyonce (for “Halo”)
  • Katy Perry (for “Hot N Cold”)
  • Pink (for “Sober”)
  • Taylor Swift (for “You Belong With Me”)
  • Best Male Pop Vocal Performance:

  • John Legend (for “This Time”)
  • Maxwell (for “Love You”),
  • Jason Mraz (for “Make It Mine”),
  • Seal (for “If You…”)
  • Stevie Wonder (for “All About The Love Again”)

    Best New Artist:

  • Zac Brown Band
  • Keri Hilson
  • MGMT
  • Silversun Pickups
  • The Ting Tings
  • Album of the Year:

  • I Am… Sasha Fierce (Beyonce)
  • The E.N.D. (BEP)
  • The Fame (Lady Gaga)
  • Big Whiskey And The Groogrux King (Dave Matthews Band)
  • Fearless (Taylor Swift)
  • For the complete list of winners, visit Grammy.com!

    7 Things You Don’t Know About Ian Somerhalder

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 07:05 PM PST

    7 Things You Don’t Know About Ian Somerhalder

    Vampire Diaries and Lost hunk Ian Somerhalder talks “7 Things” with Newsweek.

    The 30-year-old actor shared, “I auditioned for [Jason Stackhouse on] True Blood and couldn’t rock it to convince [creator] Alan Ball that that was my role. I didn’t get it and I was very bummed. I couldn’t watch True Blood until now because now I have my own role. But before that, I was convinced I couldn’t play a vampire because I blew the audition.”

    Check out the other six things Ian shares below!

    Jessica Szohr & Gossip Girl Castmates: End Global Poverty!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 06:05 PM PST

    Jessica Szohr & Gossip Girl Castmates: End Global Poverty!

    Jessica Szohr and fellow Gossip Girl actors Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick team up to fight global poverty in this PSA for One.org.

    Joined by a star-studded group of actors including Hayden Panettiere, Corbin Bleu and the stars of Twilight, these young celebs say that while improvements have been made, the work is far from over to end world hunger.

    To find out how you can make a difference, visit One.org and join in!!


    Jessica Szohr & Young Celebs Support One.org

    Natalie Portman Didn’t Use Pot ‘Till Her 20’s

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 05:05 PM PST

    Natalie Portman Didn’t Use Pot ‘Till Her 20’s

    Natalie Portman pretties up the January 2010 issue of Marie Claire, on stands now. Here’s what the 28-year-old actress opened up about:

    On being a late bloomer while attending Harvard University: “OK, so I didn’t really go to high school parties and yeah, I didn’t touch pot till I was in my 20s. I didn’t get flat-out drunk until I went to college. But I think that’s a good thing in many ways.”

    On her rumored romance with Sean Penn: “He’s obviously someone I’m friends with I mean, not ‘hey, wassup?’ friends, but we were all on the [Cannes 2008] jury together—Alfonso [Cuarón] and Marjane [Satrapi]—and we had a really great time, and then…It was one of those things where you’re like, ‘Oh, my God! I’m that person who’s caught in this shitty rumor brigade.’ You can’t win. You don’t say anything and everyone’s like, ‘It’s true.’ You say something, and you’re keeping the story alive. It’s bad, bad news.”

    Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Legs — But It’s Not Working!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 04:05 PM PST

    Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Legs — But It’s Not Working!

    Jessica Simpson walks alongside her father and manager Joe Simpson, after attending her sister Ashlee’s second performance of Chicago on Broadway on Tuesday (December 1).

    At Monday’s after-party for lil sis Ashlee’s debut in Chicago The Musical, Jessica had fun socializing with Ashlee’s Broadway co-stars. She joked that there were only two straight men in the private party room and playfully tried to strike a pose and show off her legs to the men around her.

    “It’s not working!!!” she laughed.

    FYI: Jess is wearing J Brand “901″ denim leggings.

    10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson supporting her sister Ashlee

    Padma Lakshmi: Page Six Sexy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 03:35 PM PST

    Padma Lakshmi: Page Six Sexy

    The beautiful Padma Lakshmi gets personal on the cover of Page Six magazine, available Thursday (December 3) inside the New York Post.

    The 39-year-old Top Chef hostess, who’s expecting a baby next year but hasn’t revealed the father yet, opened up about being recognized, going easier on her body during her pregnancy and refusing only to eat low-cal foods.

    On being recognized: "I went to a bar mitzvah on the Upper East Side last year, and not to toot my own horn, but I might as well have been Michael Jackson to these 13-year-old boys and girls. There were something like 30 children around me, and they were all practically hyperventilating. I had this swarm of little kids going, 'Oh, my god! Oh, my god!' Kids are so authentic, so pure, and they'd be telling me, 'My sister and I had an amuse-bouche contest, and we need you to tell us who should have won.' I think that's really cool."

    On going easier on her body during pregnancy: "One of the reasons I think I've gained weight pretty quickly during my pregnancy is that I'm not exercising as much as I do normally…I can't. I'm feeling tired, and I have this business to run. You hope that with age, what you pay for in gravity, you gain in gravitas. I'm sure my thighs looked better when I was 25, but I think my mind is better today."

    On balancing diet and exercise: "You can eat and work out, or you can be the person who only eats a cucumber every day. I'd get really irritable if all I ate was a cucumber, so I have to work hard."

    For more from Padma, including exclusive photos from the shoot, pick up Page Six magazine inside the New York Post or visit PageSixMag.com!

    Reese Witherspoon: We Must All…Break This Silence

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 03:05 PM PST

    Reese Witherspoon: We Must All…Break This Silence

    Reese Witherspoon speaks out against domestic violence on Wednesday (December 2) at London’s House of Commons and promotes a joint campaign by Avon and the charity Refuge.

    At a press conference held Wednesday with other supporters of Avon and Refuge’s efforts, the 33-year-old actress said, “‘There remains what can seem like an impenetrable wall of silence around violence and we must all play a role in breaking this silence.”

    ”I’ve seen so many people who have suffered in silence and who are embarrassed or ashamed,” Reese said.

    ”You’re not alone and if you reach out there’s someone next door to you in your life who is ready to give you support and care and love and it’s important to know that.”

    FYI: Reese chose a “Aspre” dress by RM by Roland Mouret in autumn red.

    15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon speaking out about domestic violence…

    Cate Blanchett and Her Boys: Let’s Play!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 02:35 PM PST

    Cate Blanchett and Her Boys: Let’s Play!

    Cate Blanchett and her little guys, Roman Robert and Ignatius Martin, have fun at a playground in New York City on Tuesday (December 1).

    The 40-year-old Aussie actress watched Roman, 5, play on a tire swing and Ignatius, 19 months, ride on a trike. Love all of Ignatius‘ funny faces!!

    “Having boys is great,” Cate told People recently. “It’s a neat position to be in and I love the high energy that comes along in raising boys. It’s fun.”

    10+ pictures inside of Cate Blanchett and her boys at the playground…

    JJ Readers, Let’s Do Something!!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 02:05 PM PST

    JJ Readers, Let’s Do Something!!!

    JustJared.com is teaming up with the great charity DoSomething.org to help them raise $2,500… and you don’t have to spend a penny!

    HOW TO HELP: Visit Socialvibe.com/DoSomething and participate in the brand engagements on the page. $2,500 translates into 60,000 hours of teen-funded projects and each activity is a donation to the charity. Did I mention that it’s FREE?

    But here’s the kicker: DoSomething.org isn’t the only charity trying to raise money, so SocialVibe.com is making it into a competition. The 1st charity to hit $2,500 will get an extra $15K donated to their charity. The 2nd gets $10K, the 3rd gets $5K, but all charities that reach the $2,500 goal get an extra $2,500 from Socialvibe. It’s a win-win situation!

    Visit Socialvibe.com/DoSomething and share this link on Twitter and Facebook!!!

    Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Vdara Hotel Hotties

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 01:35 PM PST

    Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Vdara Hotel Hotties

    Orlando Bloom and girlfriend Miranda Kerr heat up the Vanity Fair party at the grand opening of Vdara Hotel & Spa at CitiCenter on Tuesday (December 1) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

    The 57-story nongaming hotel and condominium tower is the first part of the 67-acre, $8.5 billion mixed-use urban development center to open. The joint project between MGM Mirage and Dubai World is said to be the biggest privately financed construction project in United States history and one of the world’s largest green projects being built with the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certified Green Building Rating System.

    25+ pictures inside of Vdara Hotel hotties Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr..

    Camila Alves & Levi McConaughey: Daffodil Duo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 01:05 PM PST

    Camila Alves & Levi McConaughey: Daffodil Duo

    Camila Alves and her adorable son Levi McConaughey make a run to downtown Los Angeles to pick up flowers on Tuesday (December 1).

    The 27-year-old model and longtime love of Matthew McConaughey, who’s due in late December/early January, took Levi, 16 months, out while she picked up flowers to brighten up their home, including daffodils and sunflowers.

    Matthew recently shared his hopes for Levi: “We want to get him out into the world and make sure he’s not held back in any way,” he said.

    “We are privileged enough to be able to live someplace where we have a lot of nature around us. He’s outdoors as much as he’s indoors. That’s how I was raised, because we were raised in the country.”

    10+ pictures inside of Camila Alves and Levi McConaughey picking up flowers…

    Susan Boyle’s Album Hits #1, Largest Opening For Female Artist

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 12:35 PM PST

    Susan Boyle’s Album Hits #1, Largest Opening For Female Artist

    Britain’s Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle is #1 on the Billboard charts this week with her album I Dreamed a Dream. Here’s how the 48-year-old churchgoing celebrity stacked up against her competition:

    1) Susan Boyle - 701,000 albums
    2) Eminem - 608,000 albums
    3) Adam Lambert - 198,000 - albums
    4) Rihanna - 181,000 albums
    5) Lady Gaga - 174,000 albums
    15) Shakira - 89,000 albums

    Boyle now holds the record this year for the the biggest first-week sales of any album and the largest ever sales debut for a female artist. Impressive!!!

    Tyra Banks Teaches Cookie Monster How to Smize

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 12:05 PM PST

    Tyra Banks Teaches Cookie Monster How to Smize

    Tyra Banks gets her hair checked for weave tracks by Sesame Street residents Rosita and Elmo on an upcoming episode of The Tyra Show, airing this Thursday (December 3).

    Cookie Monster will get a lesson in smiling with his eyes (Tyra calls it “smize” for short); Rosita, who proudly wears her hair au naturel, will share hair tips with Tyra, and the gang will help Ty, 35, host and answer the audience’s questions on the episode. Fun!!

    Don’t miss Tyra and the Sesame Street gang on The Tyra Show, this Thursday (December 3) at 4 p.m. on the CW!

    Happy 28th Birthday, Britney Spears!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 11:35 AM PST

    Happy 28th Birthday, Britney Spears!

    Britney Spears starts her 28th birthday celebration with a shopping spree at the Fred Segal store in West Hollywood on Wednesday (December 2).

    The pop princess was accompanied by her agent (and rumored boyfriend) Jason Trawick.

    Britney and her two sons — Sean Preston, 4, Jayden James, 3 — are featured in a new photo shoot for the January 2010 issue of Elle magazine (with Lady Gaga on the cover).

    Below is a video of Britney and Jason holding hands. Is this confirmation of their relationship??


    Britney Spears & Jason Trawick Hold Hands

    Olivia Wilde Covers ‘Lucky’ January 2010

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 11:05 AM PST

    Olivia Wilde Covers ‘Lucky’ January 2010

    House hottie Olivia Wilde strikes a pose in a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti satin dress on the January 2010 cover of Lucky Magazine, on stands December 8. Here’s what the 25-year-old L.A.-based actress opened up about:

    On her fashion alter ego: “I find myself constantly pretending I’m a chic Parisian. I even dream of buying a Balmain jacket with really sharp shoulders. If I can pull off that look, I will have succeeded, at least partially, in my quest.”

    On her favorite bargain haunt: “Coats from H&M are inexpensive and usually have something extra going on—so even with a simple sheath dress, your outfit is still interesting.”

    To win Olivia’s $1,500 cover look, visit LuckyMag.com!

    Anna Kendrick: George Clooney Knew To Stay Away!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 10:35 AM PST

    Anna Kendrick: George Clooney Knew To Stay Away!

    Anna Kendrick hits the red carpet in a classy white Jenny Packham confection at the premiere of Paramount Pictures’ new movie, Up In The Air, held at Mann Village Theatre on Monday (November 30) in Westwood, Calif.

    The 24-year-old actress has been getting a lot of Oscar buzz for her role in UITA and exclusively had this to share with JustJared.com literally up in the air during a flight from NY to LA:

    JJ: What was it like working with George Clooney? Did he pull any pranks on set?

    AK: No - I think George understood that I was 23 and from Maine and never been involved in something this big and he went really easy on me. I think, you know, when you’re Matt Damon and Brad Pitt, you can handle being pranked. I think he knew I would’ve broken down crying and embarrassed myself!

    JJ: What was your favorite prop from the set?

    AK: Good question! I liked my computer. I got to be very mean to my computer - it was very serious typing. (During one scene, she bangs on the keyboard with her fingers.)

    JJ: If you had a romantic storyline in another movie, who would you cast?

    AK: Oh my goodness! Well, I’ve had a crush on Julian Casablancas from The Strokes since I was fifteen and they do that all the time, put musicians in movies, so I would cast him.

    JJ: You started on Broadway in High Society - would you ever return to the stage, and what are your favorite musicals?

    AK: My favorite Broadway musical is a show called Parade, which is really dark and there’s not even really a role for me in it, but I love, love, love that show! And I haven’t done it in so long - it’s sort of daunting - but every time I see a show, I want to be back on stage!
    ——————-
    Up In The Air, which has garnered an impressive 91% on Rotten Tomatoes, opens in NY/LA this Friday (December 4) and everywhere on Christmas Day!

    FYI: Anna accessorized with Neil Lane jewels, a Swarovski clutch and Christian Louboutin shoes.

    15+ pictures inside of Anna Kendrick premiering Up In The Air

    ‘Family Ties’ Mom Meredith Baxter Comes Out

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 10:05 AM PST

    ‘Family Ties’ Mom Meredith Baxter Comes Out
    • Family Ties star Meredith Baxter comes out
    • Chris Noth soaks up the sun on the beach
    • Check out the poster for Robert Pattinson’s new movie
    • Colin Farrell’s girlfriend Alicja Bachleda hangs out in a bikini
    • Kellan Lutz adopts a second dog
    • P. Diddy brings his fragrance to HSN
    • Michael Lohan reportedly owes some people money
    • Hugh Jackman and daughter Ava make hilarious faces
    • Mrs. Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren, shows off her bikini bod
    • Gwen and Gavin bring their little guys to Winter Wonderland in London
    • Precious and The Last Station lead the Independent Spirit Awards nominations with five each. Winners will be announced March 5.
    • Oprah Winfrey "will have a significant presence" on her OWN network, but her daily talk show "as you know it is not coming to OWN," network president Christina Norman says in an interview this week.
    • Charlie Gibson's last night in the "World News" anchor chair will be Friday, Dec. 18. Diane Sawyer is expected to take the "World News" seat the following Monday.
    • American Idol Season 3 winner Fantasia Barrino's reality show, Fantasia For Real, premieres on VH1 Jan. 11.
    • In celebration of her 100th show at the Colosseum, Cher stopped by Pure Nightclub for a night on the town. Though she was dresses in a grey sweater and black jeans, her pink hair as hard to miss! She sat with a small group of friends and sipped on water while enjoying the night, which also included a performance by the Las Vegas Pussycat Dolls.
    rebecca-minkoff-la-sample-sale.jpg

    Blake Lively & Andy Samberg: New SNL Promo!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 09:35 AM PST

    Blake Lively & Andy Samberg: New SNL Promo!

    Check out Blake Lively’s new promo for this weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live!

    SNL cast member Andy Samberg shares some hot gossip with Blake, 22, and shows off some magical pants in the clip.

    Blake’s episode of SNL will also include musical performances from Barbados beauty Rihanna!! Can’t wait!

    Don’t miss Blake and RiRi this Saturday at 11:30 on NBC!


    Blake Lively & Andy Samberg — New SNL Promo

    Tiger Woods Releases Apology Letter

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 09:05 AM PST

    Tiger Woods Releases Apology Letter

    Tiger Woods just issued a statement on his official website. Check out the full apology letter from the 33-year-old professional golfer:

    “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

    “Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. [My wife] Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

    “But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don’t share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one’s own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn’t have to mean public confessions.

    “Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it’s difficult.

    “I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.”

    WHAT DO YOU THINK of Tiger’s apology?

    Rachel Bilson’s Deleted Sex Scene — VIDEO

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 08:55 AM PST

    Rachel Bilson’s Deleted Sex Scene — VIDEO

    Rachel Bilson just doesn’t feel comfortable doing a nude scene with co-star Adam Scott for her upcoming film Hearts of Palm.

    But director McG gives her a little pep talk and convinces her to do it. Check out Rachel’s exclusive sex scene below!

    Is that a body double or did she just have an hair growth spurt?

    Watch the hilarious Funny or Die video below! NSFW!!!


    Rachel Bilson’s Deleted Sex Scene — VIDEO

    Sarah Jessica Parker Covers ‘Glamour’ January 2010

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 08:24 AM PST

    Sarah Jessica Parker Covers ‘Glamour’ January 2010

    Sarah Jessica Parker dons Chanel, Gucci and Stella McCartney for the January 2010 issue of Glamour, on stands December 8.

    On having it all: "It is the eternal conflict of every working woman. …The great challenge for me is to be all things to all people; I want to be a great mother, and I want to feel good when I'm at work. But it is hard."

    On being a new mom to twins Marion and Tabitha: "It's been amazing but complicated because of my current work schedule, which I have enormous regrets about."

    On raising her children: "I don't want my children to feel they have a sense of entitlement. I want them to work hard and be challenged."

    On long-term relationships: "When you are younger, you get swept away by grand gestures. … When you have children and years invested, it's much more complicated. It's the day-to-day stuff; the kind of parent you are, the kind of partner you are. It's the little and big things as opposed to just the big things."

    Check out SJP’s full interview at Glamour.com!

    Kate Hudson Covers Harper’s Bazaar January 2010

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 07:51 AM PST

    Kate Hudson Covers Harper’s Bazaar January 2010

    Kate Hudson is white hot on the January 2010 cover of Harper’s Bazaar, on stands stands December 15. Here’s what the 30-year-old actress opened up about:

    On pregnancy, engagement and break up rumors: “I’m not pregnant. I can’t go two months without being pregnant, engaged, or breaking up because I’m too needy, which is always the one they love. I’m not needy. You kind of have to laugh it off, but it can kind of screw up other things around it.”

    On why she doesn’t talk about her relationships : “I have a child, and there are people involved, and it’s unfair to talk about somebody else, especially when you’re not in that place yet to be discussing those things. If I was sitting here with a belly out to here, I’d be talking about what the relationship is and how important that is in my life right now.”

    On not feeling pressure from family or friends to avoid Alex Rodriguez because of his past mistakes: ” I don’t really have friends like that,” Kate says. “My mother never shook anybody’s hand. She has kissed and hugged her way through life. [My family had] an open-door policy. We were never afraid to bring the wrong person home. They were always open to our failures.”

    On the photo of her and A-Rod kissing: “There’s a guy that’s shooting probably 60 frames a minute. That was a sideswipe on the cheek. That wasn’t even a kiss. I quickly kissed the cheek. And I remember one of the headlines the next day said, MAKEOUT SESSION. What is wrong with people?”

    On ex Chris Robinson: “Chris is a great dad. I feel really lucky. When we first met, it was so immediate. I had no question in my mind I was supposed to marry him and have children with him.

    Check out more pics from Kate’s cover shoot at HarpersBazaar.com!


    Kate Hudson Behind-The-Scenes Cover Shoot

    FYI: Kate is wearing a shiny new Burberry coat below!

    Halle Berry: Smiley Face With Fangs

    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 07:21 AM PST

    Halle Berry: Smiley Face With Fangs

    Halle Berry is spotted wearing a Vampire Love Baggy Beach Jumper with a smiley face with fangs as she visits a friend in West Hollywood on Tuesday (November 1).

    The 43-year-old actress is now appearing in a new commercial for her new perfume in a sexy see-through beach dress.

    “As I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more in touch with my sexuality,” Halle said. “I feel more free, and I like expressing it. I love this fragrance because it’s very sensual, sexy and playful, on top of being exotic and fruity.”

    Watch the advertisement featuring Halle Berry and her new fragrance.

    FYI: Halle’s fun jumper is made by Wildfox and she’s sporting thigh high suede flat boots by Giuseppe Zanotti Design.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment