Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared

Jennifer Aniston - Management Movie Poster - FIRST LOOK!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 06:55 PM PDT

Jennifer Aniston - Management Movie Poster - FIRST LOOK!

Jennifer Aniston shows off her ass-ets in this first look movie poster for her upcoming movie, Management, from OK!

Steve Zahn co-stars in the comedy and gets his hands in places they don’t belong! Woody Harrelson also makes an appearance in the film as Jen’s boyfriend.

The plot resolves around Sue (Jen), who checks into Mike’s (Steve Zahn) motel on a business trip and ends up hooking up with him. After Sue checks out, Mike goes after his new love!

Mangement opens nationwide on May 15!

Eli Manning — I’m Better Looking Than Peyton!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 05:55 PM PDT

Eli Manning — I'm Better Looking Than Peyton!

Yesterday, JustJared sat down to talk with New York Giants quarterback, Eli Manning, to talk about the upcoming football season, possibly doing Saturday Night Live, his love of The Office and how he’s better looking than his brother Peyton Manning! The 28-year-old Super Bowl XLII MVP was cool, collected and easygoing. Let's go G-Men! Check it:

JJ: Hey Eli! Congrats again on the Super Bowl win last year!

EM: Thanks! Good stuff!

JJ: Are you computer savvy? What blogs do you read?

EM: I'm pretty computer savvy. A lot of it is sports stuff, NFL.com and ESPN.

JJ: I noticed you have a Twitter account. Is that you?

EM: That is not me. I've never used Twitter. I'm not that savvy I guess. I know what it is. A few people have asked me that. Just wanted to get the word out that it's not me.

JJ: Can you tell us what you’re doing with Gatorade - REPLAY? Sounds like a pretty interesting game!

EM: Yeah it is. It's basically two teams. 15 years ago, Easton, which is in Pennsylvania, and Phillipsburg, which is in New Jersey, tied a game 7-7 15 years ago. So now they're going to have the opportunity to play the game again. The concept is that once you're an athlete, you're always an athlete. And Gatorade does a great job. The game is April 26. They've been working out for 8 weeks. You can go to MissionG.com and you can see some updates and how they've been practicing and working hard. It's a great opportunity for guys who played high school to suit up again, get back with their old friends and play another game. Both towns have gone crazy about it. You can watch it on TV. Peyton and I will be there motivating both teams. I'm going to be with Phillipsburg since they're from New Jersey. But it's a great opportunity for these guys.

(Click inside to continue reading Eli Manning's interview…)

JJ: Have you done any coaching before?

EM: When I was in college at Ole Miss, fraternities had football games and I'd go out and watch practice. I wasn't really calling any plays though. Both teams have real coaches and I'll be there just to motivate the guys. I've been filming and talking to them as they go through eight weeks of training and working out and make sure they stay focused and working hard to prepare for the game.

JJ: Do you think you'd have a future in coaching after your playing days are over?

EM: That's a good question because I know what these coaches do. I know how much work goes into putting a game plan together and I see their hours. Coaches have the worst hours in the world. They go home maybe twice a week. They're sleeping in their office. They're watching film. It's a brutal, brutal job and that's why I respect them so much. It depends if you want to get into that lifestyle. Maybe at a high school level or something, it could be fun and it's not as grueling.

JJ: Now let's hit some football - what do you think about the rumors about Braylon Edwards?

EM: I don't know. I hear rumors all the time and what might be going on. Over the years, I've learned not to worry about the rumors and see what happens. Never get too excited something or dread something that might happen 'cause you just don't know what's going to go on and how some of these things get started. Kinda just like you thought I was on Twitter. You never know what's true or not

JJ: Do you think he'd be a good fit with the Giants?

EM: I think he is talented and makes plays. And I know he's had some good years at Cleveland. Last year wasn't one of his best years, but he's a talented receiver for sure.

JJ: Any idea if Amani [Toomer] is coming back?

EM: You never know in that case also. I don't think he's burned any bridges in New York and with the coaching staff, or the owner. So it's just one of those deals, so hopefully something happens. I wish the best for Amani and I know he can still play and hope he can catch on with the team. If something happens and he's around, you never know who's going to grab him.

JJ: Do you get frustrated when fans complain about not throwing tight spirals?

EM: [Laughs] I've kind of just gone with the approach that as long as it gets to the receiver, it's not always how pretty it is. It's how effective it is. As long as it gets there, I'm happy with it. Sometimes you don't get the perfect footing or the perfect set-up, or someone's in your face, the ball doesn't always come out pretty. If you're worried about looking pretty, then you're in the wrong business. Sometimes you just have to win ugly and find a way to make it happen.

JJ: After all, you did win the Superbowl last year!

EM: Exactly!

JJ: How do you think being the quiet and youngest brother in your family has molded you as a football player?

EM: I think I've gotten to watch a lot of football games. Growing up, watching sports, watching people compete, whether it's my brothers or teammates. I grew up observing and taking it all in. It's kind of my attitude. I don't get really upset or I don't start over thinking things or getting down on myself and make one mistake into another mistake. I try to stay level-headed and it's always the way I've been. Sometimes your personality out in the real world, you want to take that into your sport because that's where you feel comfortable. You never want to try to do something that's not you or you don't feel comfortable doing. That's where you get in trouble. It's the only way I've played sports and done things. I'm low-key, but I'm very competitive and hate to lose. And I like to get after it. I just don't show a whole lot of emotion out there.

JJ: It was reported that you scored a 39 on the Wonderlic test. (The Wonderlic test is an aptitude test used by the NFL for pre-draft assessments of athletes. The average score for a football player is around 20.) Were you surprised?

EM: No. I thought I aced it! It's 50 questions and you only have 12 minutes to answer them. A lot of people don't finish. I got through all 50 and had 15-20 seconds to look over some other answers to make sure I was right. I felt so good, so when I found out that I missed 11 of them, I said, what in the world? Some of them were educated guesses, but I knew I did pretty well.

JJ: Happy early anniversary to you and Abby. (Their one-year anniversary is today!)

EM: Thank you very much!

JJ: How are you celebrating?

EM: We'll probably be here in New York. We'll go to a nice dinner and just take it in. Nothing too crazy.

JJ: How are your cooking skills? Is it usually you or Abby in the kitchen?

EM: She'll be the one in there cooking, but I'm usually in there. I set the table and help with the dishes. She's a better cook than I. She's a good cook. I'm usually in there - I'll stir something. I try to help her out.

JJ: And to finish off, we have a 2-minute drill. So here we go!

EM: Cool!

JJ: What TV shows do you watch?

EM: The Office!

JJ: Will we ever see you host Saturday night live like Peyton did?

EM: Possibly. I think if have another great season, I would like to do it!

JJ: What was the last movie you saw?

EM: Slumdog Millionaire.

JJ: What's your best sport besides football?

EM: Golf! It's always the caddie's fault! (In reference to his most recent Gatorade/Tiger Woods commercial).

JJ: What do you shoot?

EM: I'm in the lower 80's.

JJ: What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

EM: Wendy's

JJ: What music is on your Ipod right now?

EM: A lot of country and 70's and 80's classic rock.

JJ: How'd you get out of jury duty yesterday?

EM: I had to be there all day! I didn't have to serve on the jury, but I still had to be there from 8:30 to 4:30. I told the judge I had to get back to practice and he understood.

JJ: Thank goodness you did otherwise I wouldn't be speaking to you now!

EM: Exactly!

JJ: Do you enjoy New York or Mississippi more?

EM: I enjoy both. I love being up in New York. This is where I am the majority of the time. 10 months out of the year, I'm here and I love it. But it's also nice to get back when I want to get always relax and slow things down, Mississippi is a great spot to get to.

JJ: What's the funniest initiation you've had onto any football team?

EM: The guys put a blue dye in my cleats and when it mixes with sweat, it stains your feet purplish blue for about two or three weeks. They [The Giants] got me good my rookie year.

JJ: Who's going to win their second Super Bowl first? You or Peyton?

EM: That's undecided. We're both trying. I'll try to get my own when I can.

JJ: Would you pick yourself in a fantasy football league?

EM: I'd pick myself!

JJ: Tell us one thing about yourself that the public doesn't know about you.

EM: I like olives!

JJ: And finally, the fourth and goal question- Do you still think you're better looking than Peyton?

EM: No doubt!

JJ: Touchdown! Thanks Eli for the time and good luck with the upcoming season and winning another Super Bowl!

EM: Appreciate it. Have a good one!

Susan Boyle’s Got Talent!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 04:55 PM PDT

Susan Boyle’s Got Talent!

Britain’s Got Talent sensation, Susan Boyle, has been tearing up the Internets, with her unbelievable performance of I Dreamed a Dream, from Les Misérables.

The unassuming woman completely surprised the judges (including American Idol’s Simon Cowell) once she belted out her enormous and angelic voice.

Ms. Boyle, 48, goes on to say that she’s never been kissed, never been married and lives with her cat. Her answers were initially met with sneers, but once she started singing, the crowd broke into tremendous applause.

Check out the video below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of this singing sensation - YAY or NAY?


Susan Boyle - Britain’s Got Talent

David Beckham is Aura Shirtless

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 03:55 PM PDT

David Beckham is Aura Shirtless

Scope out the latest shirtless shot of Motorola man David Beckham channeling his inner-Terminator in his latest advertising campaign for Motorola's luxury phone, AURA, which launches next week.

Click on the high-quality resolution pics below and the behind-the-scenes video. You’ll thank me later!

Last month, Becks was spotted talking on his Aura. There’s also one more promo vid under the cut. Watch it, it’s equally as hot as the pics!


Behind-the-Scenes With Aura Shirtless David Beckham


Aura Shirtless David Beckham Promo Video

Cam Gigandet Has A Daughter!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 03:05 PM PDT

Cam Gigandet Has A Daughter!

Twilight villian Cam Gigandet and his actress girlfriend, Dominique Geisendorff, welcomed their first child together on Tuesday (April 14). A baby girl!

Cam’s parents, Jay and Kim, and sister Kelsie, were all in town for the birth. The baby weighed 7.6 lbs.

"There is no name yet," an insider tells In Touch. "She is perfectly healthy, everyone is doing fine!"

Congrats to the happy couple!

Cam and Dom were spotted having lunch together earlier this month.

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson: New Yorkers For Children

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 02:26 PM PDT

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson: New Yorkers For Children

Picture perfect couple Diane Kruger (in Marchesa) and Joshua Jackson attend the 6th Annual “New Yorkers For Children” spring dinner dance at New York City’s Mandarin Oriental on Wednesday (April 15).

Diane, 32, got to meet costar Brad Pitt’s kids on the German set of their new WWI flick, Inglourious Basterds. “They came by a couple of times,” she told Us Weekly. “It’s lovely to see them. They are such a sweet family!. [Brad] seemed pretty fired up! [Angie] was lovely — very positive energy. She’s beautiful!”

When asked more about the movie, Diane added, “On this one, I have all my scenes with him, which is fun! Brad, I think, will surprise a few people and my character…I’ve ever played anyone quite this fierce and impossibly glamorous, yet tough as nails.”

20+ pictures inside of New Yorkers For Children Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson

Watch CNN & Ashton Kutcher’s Twitter War

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 01:56 PM PDT

Watch CNN & Ashton Kutcher’s Twitter War

An awesome site just popped up where you can watch CNN and Ashton Kutcher’s race to 1,000,000 Twitter followers — in REAL TIME!

This chart refreshes with the real-time count of Twitter followers for both @CNN and @aplusk.

Check out the Twitter war at Chartbeat.com.

In other tweeting news, Oprah only has 30,000 followers but will make her first 140-character tweet on-air tomorrow on @oprah. Appropriately enough, her guest tomorrow is Ashton, who will buy 10,000 mosquito bed nets for World Malaria Day April 25 if he crosses the million mark before CNN. Trend-wise, it looks like aplusk will win!

UPDATE: Ashton has passed CNN! As of 10:30pm, Ashton has 985K and CNN has 984K. You’re well on your way to a million Ashton! Mosquito nets all around!

Heidi Klum’s Family of Fun

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 01:26 PM PDT

Heidi Klum’s Family of Fun

Heidi Klum (in J Brand 912 Thrasher jeans) spends some quality time with her mother Erna and children Leni, Johan, and Henry on Wednesday (April 15) in New York City.

The 35-year-old supermodel is less than four-months pregnant with her fourth child. Pregnancy rumors arose when her dress designs for an upcoming fashion event, showing room for a baby bump, leaked online.

Heidi recently modeled a very unique pair of Alexander McQueen thigh-high platform boots during a fashion shoot for German Vogue.

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Main Street Kiss!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 12:56 PM PDT

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Main Street Kiss!

Orlando Bloom plants an sweet kiss on the lips of his girlfriend, Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr, on the set of his new movie Main Street in Durham, NC, on Thursday (April 16).

The 32-year-old British actor was later seen taking a leak in a porta-potty.

In Main Street, Orly plays a small-town cop who has to deal with a big-time problem.

20+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr’s Main Street kiss…

JustJared.com T-Shirts — ON SALE NOW!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 12:26 PM PDT

JustJared.com T-Shirts — ON SALE NOW!

The official JustJared.com and JustJaredJr.com store is now open for business!

We’re starting out small but will continuously be adding inventory. So far, we’ve got men’s and women’s shirts for both JJ and JJJ. Wear your support for Just Jared! Soon, we’ll be adding other t-shirt designs, sweatshirts and fun little items like coasters, magnets and stickers. Fun fun fun!

Get your JJ and JJJ t-shirts at Merchdirect.com/JustJared! We ship all around the world!

If you’ve got any fun t-shirts ideas for us, feel free to send those in. If we print yours, expect a cool prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment