Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared

Jennifer Aniston is a Boots Baster

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 08:24 PM PDT

Jennifer Aniston is a Boots Baster

Jennifer Aniston walks around in boots on the set of The Baster on Tuesday (April 21).

The 40-year-old native Californian actress is set to star in back-to-back movies with Scottish hunk, Gerard Butler. Romance rumors swirled last summer as they spent time together going over The Goree Girls, a woman's prison saga she's set to produce and star in. Who knows what the future holds!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston, the boots baster…

Robert Pattinson: Cell Phone Walk And Talk

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 07:24 PM PDT

Robert Pattinson: Cell Phone Walk And Talk

Robert Pattinson does the cell phone walk and talk on his way home, and then later in the day has his hands full with a coffee from Starbucks, a sandwich, and a Dasani water bottle as he walks downtown on Tuesday (April 21) in Vancouver, Canada.

Tonner Direct has just come out with action-figures of the Twilight stars Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, for $125 each.

The cast of New Moon, the Twilight sequel, officially began filming earlier this month. A rep for Summit Entertainment recently denied reports that production for New Moon had been halted due to a lawsuit against author Stephanie Meyer.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a Smooth Soloist

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 06:21 PM PDT

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a Smooth Soloist

Jonathan Rhys Meyers smiles wide at the premiere of The Soloist on Monday (April 20) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old Tudors star recently talked about his character’s leg injury but that, “it doesn’t seem to have affected his sexual prowess,” he observed. “Of course, Henry wasn’t as sexed up as the show is. But we’re not selling it to a 16th-century audience.”

“Doing the erotic stuff, it is what it is,” Jonathan told the Canadian Press. “But it’s not really where you get the best of your acting. I have a girlfriend, these girls have boyfriends. So where’s the respectful line in doing a sex scene if you really want to do a good one?”

15+ pictures inside of Jonathan Rhys Meyers as a smooth soloist…

Susan Boyle Is Teeming With Talent

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 05:22 PM PDT

Susan Boyle Is Teeming With Talent

Britain’s Got Talent phenomenon Susan Boyle heads out from her home on Sunday (April 19) and is also spotted in the Scottish village of Blackburn, near her home on Tuesday (April 21).

The 48-year-old singer’s videos on Youtube have been watched over 46 million times.

Britain’s Got Talent and American Idol judge Simon Cowell is reportedly contemplating producing a ”duets” album for Susan and Paul Potts, the former cell phone salesman who previously won Britain’s Got Talent. Cowell already is developing a film titled Star Struck, based on Potts‘ surprising leap from obscurity to fame and popularity, the Sun-Times is reporting.

10+ pictures inside of Susan Boyle teeming with talent…

Hugh Jackman Has Huge Handprints

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 04:23 PM PDT

Hugh Jackman Has Huge Handprints

Hugh Jackman, puts his hand and footprints on cement in a ceremony honoring him in the forecourt of the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Tuesday (April 21) in Hollywood.

The 40-year-old Aussie actor said to the crowd, “I have to tell you, this particular block of real estate has brought me two moments in my life I thought would never ever happen. Hosting the Oscars and now here today. It means the world to me to be here.”

Hugh also admitted how much he owes to the X-Men character Wolverine. “This is a dream,” he said. “But I know how much I owe to this character (Wolverine). If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be here.”

30+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman’s huge handprints…

Sophia Bush: A Gaythering Storm!

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 04:15 PM PDT

Sophia Bush: A Gaythering Storm!

There is a storm being caused by gay marriage and we are all in serious trouble. Sophia Bush and a bunch of other celebs got together to shoot The Gaythering Storm, a Funny or Die parody of the The Gathering Storm ad made by the National Organization for marriage, which preaches against same-sex unions.

The comedy sketch also features: Alicia Silverstone, Lance Bass, George Takei, Sarah Chalke and Jason Lewis.

But!!!!!!!!! Before you watch the parody, watch the original The Gathering Storm video on YouTube.


Sophia Bush: A Gaythering Storm!

AnnaLynne McCord is a BenzaClin Babe

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 03:21 PM PDT

AnnaLynne McCord is a BenzaClin Babe

90210 starlet AnnaLynne McCord signs autographs for fans outside the CW11 Studios in New York City on Tuesday (April 21).

The 21-year-old actress will be the new face for the topical acne treatment BenzaClin. One of her assistants was also seen carrying around a BenzaClin folder.

“Having acne has been a challenge for me as I’m sure it is for you,” AnnaLynne has said of her pimple problems. “AcneHeroes.com is the perfect place to find answers to your acne questions.”

I ran into AnnaLynne and her sister Rachel again at the after-party for the Fighting premiere at Marquee lounge in New York City on Monday night (April 20). She told me she got into fights with her sisters when they were younger. Rachel always won because she her nails are claw-like! Reow!

Adam Gregory Interview — JustJared.com Exclusive

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 02:03 PM PDT

Adam Gregory Interview — JustJared.com Exclusive

90210 star Adam Gregory is the new face of the casual menswear line Company 81. Check out the exclusive ad campaign pics below!

"I love the clothes, the look and the feel,” the 21-year-old actor tells JustJared.com. “And I've been wearing Company 81 since I got to Hollywood. The clothes fit my style and lifestlye, so it made sense for me to team up with this hot new line."

Adam, who stars in Ashley Tisdale’s latest “It’s Alright, It’s Ok” music video, recently sat down with JustJared.com for an exclusive interview. Check it:

JJ: Who is the biggest prankster on the 90210 set?

AG: I guess that would have to be Dustin [Milligan]. He’s the only one that does any kind of pranks at all. There weren’t any huge pranks but I guess he’s the joker. Saying some weird stuff. He does this circle game where if he holds the circle below his belt and if you look at it, he gets to punch you. It’s weird. Very weird.

JJ: How do you spend your downtime in your trailer?

AG: I’ll usually be reading, or working out. I just recently bought a guitar so I’ve been trying to learn that. I’ll hang out, call my family.

(Click inside to continue reading Adam Gregory’s interview…)

JJ: What book are you currently reading?

AG: Right now it’s a psychology book. It’s the Owner’s Manual for the Brain.

JJ: Are you still in school or are you just reading that for fun?

AG: I’ve always been interested in psychology and sociology. Every now and again, my roommate, who’s in college, has a sociology professor that lets me sit in his class and participate. But I don’t pay and I don’t get grades.

JJ: How far did you get in school?

AG: I did a year and a semester at Northern Kentucky University. That was in musical theater. It was awhile ago.

JJ: And then you just moved out to Hollywood afterwards? How did you transition?

AG: Well, I was there doing musical theater there professionally as well, and my manager saw me and she gave me the opportunity to come out with an agent. So I took the $5,000 they had for the next semester and just flew out to LA and started working.

JJ: How did you catch the acting bug?

AG: Well I had a lot of energy growing up, so my mom made me do a lot of things, so did my dad. So I was playing football, baseball, wrestling, all kinds of sports. My mom would also put me in drama classes. So I was doing theater, and Kids on Broadway while I was doing baseball, wrestling and football. And all my friends never knew. It was pretty crazy. They were totally separate.

JJ: It’s like Zac Efron’s character in High School Musical! He played a jock with a secret obsession to do musical theater.

AG: (laughs) Yeah! When I got to high school, I had to make a choice. I chose theater and I went to college for it.

JJ: Did you get teased at all when you wanted to pursue that part of your life?

AG: Oh yeah, of course. I come from a smaller town that is pretty closed-minded. They didn’t understand why a straight man would wanted to do musical theater.

JJ: And now that they see your success on 90210, do they take their comments back?

AG: Yeah, they’ve all managed to find me on Facebook. They’re all like, "Cool, cool, good job!"

JJ: What was the first musical theater job you got as a kid?

AG: Oh my god! Ebenezer Scrooge, The Christmas Carol. I was Bob Cratchit. I had the old, tired voice, but I was six. But my brother was playing Scrooge, so it was okay.

JJ: Have you been to Broadway? Have you seen any musicals?

AG: I saw Aida, Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Little Shop of Horrors. Those are the ones that stick out to me right now.

JJ: Do you have any favorite Broadway actors?

AG: I had one for awhile but I’ve been out of the musical theater realm for quite a long time. He’s actually starting to do movies now which I’m happy about. He was the original Fiyero in Wicked. Do you know who I’m talking about?

JJ: I’ll have to look it up.

AG: Oh, Norbert Leo Butz! Bam, got it. Yeah, that’s the guy I was looking up to while I was doing theater. Overall he’s really great, a triple threat. He was doing Dirty Rotten Scoundrel for awhile too.

JJ: He actually took Jeremy Piven’s place in Speed the Plow when he had mercury poisoning. Norbert just stepped right in after like a day’s notice.

AG: Yeah, he’s ridiculous.

JJ: In the February 3rd episode of 90210, you starred in the Anthony and Cleopatra play. What was it like filming that scene?

AG: Well we just filmed the audition process, so I only got to do a little Shakespeare. It’s great because it’s actually one of Shakespeare’s most poetic stories and I’m really excited to do it. It reads well, it’s almost like music. I hope we get to do more. But it’s really cool we get to do Anthony and Cleopatra. It’s a very beautiful story.

JJ: Who else stars in the play?

AG: Jessica [Lowndes], who plays Adriana. And Annie (Shenae Grimes), as well as Ethan (Dustin).

JJ: Oh yeah, your character is going to be a father, right?

AG: Yep, I am a dad.

JJ: Can you imagine yourself being a father anytime soon?

AG: It’s a little ways away. I mean I’m 21 right now. The earliest, maybe 27, 28. That’s about right, right?

JJ: Do you come from a big family? Small family?

AG: An average [sized] family. Three kids, mother and father.

JJ: What do your siblings do?

AG: My oldest is a pilot back in Cincinnati, doing private cargo, and my other brother Scott is in the Navy and just got back from Iraq. Now he’s stationed here in San Diego. I get to see him every once in awhile.

JJ: You’re in 17 Again, playing Zac Efron’s bully. When you were in school, were you the bully or getting picked on?

AG: I was the one getting picked on for sure from doing the theater and all. I was not the lady’s choice, no pun intended on Zac!

JJ: Did you get to beat up Zac? Throw him against a locker?

AG: (laughs) No, I didn’t get to beat up Zac. I just picked on his little buddy and give him wedgies. And then kinda just give evil glares to Zac. I don’t actually get to pick on him, which is horrible.

JJ: What’s your character in Hannah Montana The Movie like?

AG: Drew is the All-American upperclassmen guy, who they form a crush on. And they can’t get him, unfortunately, he’s not available. It crushes their hearts and they go to off to Tennessee.

JJ: what was filming with Miley Cyrus like?

AG: Miley’s really cool. She’s relaxing, but she’s always on her cell phone though. It’s really funny. Her grandma is on set all the time, and she’s just an old country grandma reading a gossip magazine. It’s a really fun family.

JJ: You obviously need to stay fit to be in show business. What’s your diet like? Do you cook for yourself?

AG: A lot of chicken. I don’t keep myself too much on a diet because I’m in the gym constantly. Basically whatever protein and carbs I can get my hands on.

JJ: And what is your exercise regimen like? Do you have a trainer?

AG: I do boxing with a guy name Joe. That’s fun, I do that in the morning at 7, and then I’ll go to the gym after having some Subway of course.

JJ: The $5 footlongs?

AG: Yea, $5 footlongs, the Spicy Italian.

JJ: I love the Spicy Italian! Try microwaving the Spicy Italian for 10 seconds. It makes all the cheese melt and all the juices from the salami come out. So good.

AG: Oh yeah, I’m all over that. I’ve already got that down. If you want to try a really good sub, you should try the Chicken Bacon Ranch, and then you put a veggie pattie on top of that. They’re delicious.

JJ: I’ll definitely try that.

AG: What were we talking about initially?

JJ: Your exercise regimen.

AG: Yeah, so I’ll have Subway, go to the gym, have some meetings, probably e-mail, and then I’ll go to the gym. I usually go three times a day. My back, my chest, and most importantly my legs. I have the skinniest legs in the world.

JJ: Chicken legs?

AG: Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on. I work them out more than anything in the world.

JJ: On TV, I’ve seen guys who get calf implants. Would you ever do that?

AG: Calf implants? Are you kidding me? No way. I’m afraid of needles. I could never have surgery.

JJ: Your 21st birthday passed. What was your favorite gift?

AG: My dad sent me a picture of me, my brothers, and my grandma and he put it in this little frame. That was my coolest gift. I put it next to my bed.

JJ: You celebrated your birthday at The Bank in Vegas but what did you do on your actual birthday?

AG: On my actual birthday, I just went to my friend’s George’s place, and we had a DJ and champagne. I’ve never had that. That’s pretty much it. It was a pretty chill night. I’m not much a partier. I just had some close friends over.

JJ: Do you hace funny fan encounters?

AG: When I went home, it was a little hairy. Just because I took my mom to the mall. Or rather my mom took me to the mall. It was during Christmas time, so everybody was there and everybody knew who I was, and it got really ridiculous and we had to leave. I didn’t think that would happen. Out here it’s fine. I could walk down the street naked and nobody really cares. But if I went home (in Cincinnati), it’s just a different world.

JJ: As your career escalates, there are going to be more paparazzi following you. Do you just accept that as part of the business?

AG: Yeah, I kinda see it as part of the business. It’s what you sign up for. I understand it’s a job for them, it’s just weird when they start shouting things at you that’s kind of personal. You just have to be the bigger man and take it with a grain of salt. Depending on the situation, some things I just don’t agree with what they say. You can take it with a smile, and walk away.

JJ: How are you going to be celebrating Valentine’s Day? (JJ Note: This interview was back in February.)

AG: I’m gonna be in Vegas again! I’m gonna get some tattoos. These are gonna be my first ones.

JJ: What are you gonna be getting?

AG: I can tell you one of them. I’m gonna put Scripture on my forearm. It’s Philippians 4:13. “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” I’m gonna get that on my right forearm.

JJ: I assume you’re a Christian?

AG: Yeah. I haven’t been [to church] out here, but I did growing up. I’m actually going to be starting again with my friend Jason. Some place called Mosaic. I’m gonna check that out this Sunday.

Henry Cavill is Fighting Friendly

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 01:33 PM PDT

Henry Cavill is Fighting Friendly

I ran into The Tudors star Henry Cavill at the after-party for the Fighting premiere at Marquee lounge in New York City on Monday night (April 20).

The 25-year-old British actor, who was in town to take a few business meetings, definitely stood out in the room — super tall, dark and handsome. (FYI: He was sitting at a producer’s VIP table.)

Henry instantly recognized me because I had phone-interviewed him earlier this month (Part I and Part II). He was incredibly charming and especially thankful for all of my positive coverage on all things Hollywood. Somehow all the other photographers in the room missed him!

A new episode of The Tudors airs this Sunday, April 26th @ 9PM ET/PT on Showtime.

Bigger pics inside…

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Stop and Shop

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 01:13 PM PDT

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Stop and Shop

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, grocery shopping at Stop & Shop in New York on Saturday (April 18).

The Hollywood power couple has been staying in Long Island, New York while Angie films her new flick, Salt.

An employee of Stop and Shop saw the couple and commented, “They were here for 30 minutes and left. They were very friendly. They gave autographs and allowed people to take pictures of them inside…very nice!”

15+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stopping and shopping…

No comments:

Post a Comment