Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Jared

Just Jared


Jennifer Lopez: Baby Bump Watch!

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 08:42 PM PDT

Jennifer Lopez: Baby Bump Watch!

Jennifer Lopez shows off her fake baby bump on the set of her new film, The Back-Up Plan New York City on Monday (July 20).

The 39-year-old Maid in Manhattan actress gave birth to her fraternal twins, Emme and Max, over a year ago on Feb. 22, 2008.

Looks like it’ll be a little longer before J. Lo has a another real baby bump!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez and her baby bump watch…

Whitney Port: In Bikini Bliss!

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 07:37 PM PDT

Whitney Port: In Bikini Bliss!

Whitney Port shows off her bikini bod while filming scenes for her MTV reality show The City, on Sunday (July 19) in Miami, Florida.

Uhoh. Looks like Whitney’s bottom is falling down! And her friend can’t save her!

The 24-year-old reality star timed her shoot to coincide with Swim Fashion Week down in Miami.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Whit’s black-trimmed bikini - YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Whitney Port in bikini bliss…

Rachel Bilson: The Juice is Loose

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 06:39 PM PDT

Rachel Bilson: The Juice is Loose

Rachel Bilson spends some quality sister-sister time with cutie Hattie while out and about Los Angeles on Sunday (July 19). The pair picked up refreshments at Jamba Juice and visited a Barnes and Noble bookstore to do a little reading.

In Rachel’s latest monthly InStyle fashion advice column, she shares three of her favorite trends for the new season: sharp shoulders (à la Erdem and Balmain), sweeping skirts (à la Dries Van Noten and Ports 1961) and tube scarves (à la Helmut Lang and Burberry Prosum).

America Ferrera is a Temperamental

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 05:37 PM PDT

America Ferrera is a Temperamental

America Ferrera visits her Ugly Betty costar Michael Urie at his off-Broadway play The Temperamentals held at the TBG Theatre on Saturday (July 18) in New York City.

"Temperamental" was code for "homosexual" in the early 1950's, part of a created language of secret words that gay men used to communicate. The Temperamentals tells the story of two men - the communist Harry Hay and the Viennese refugee and designer Rudi Gernreich (Urie) - as they fall in love while building the first gay rights organization.

JustJared.com had the pleasure of watching The Tempermentals the same day and is happy to report that Michael gives a great performance — and not just because he strips down to his skivvies! The entire cast is excellent and apparently their off-set chemistry is just as good. After the show, I spotted Michael and his castmates lunching together at Hell’s Kitchen restaurant!

The show plays until August 23rd. For ticket info, visit TheTempermentals.com.

15+ pictures inside of America Ferrera visiting The Tempermentals

Katherine Heigl: Quite the Looker at Letterman

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 04:37 PM PDT

Katherine Heigl: Quite the Looker at Letterman

Glamazon Katherine Heigl promotes her new romantic comedy The Ugly Truth at Late Show with David Letterman at NYC’s Ed Sullivan Theater on Monday (July 20).

The 30-year-old actress told E! how she feels about her co-star BFF T.R. Knight leaving Grey’s Anatomy: “It’s upsetting. I really miss my friend. He’s that guy for me that I vent to. We talk about character, scenes, and laugh our asses off. I miss him a lot. But he live three minutes from me, so I still see him. [T.R. starring on Broadway] really pisses me off. And no, [it doesn't make me want to do it too.]”

The Ugly Truth, costarring Gerard Butler, opens everywhere this Friday (July 24)!

10+ pictures inside of Katherine Heigl looking like quite the looker at Letterman

January Jones Covers Interview Magazine

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 02:53 PM PDT

January Jones Covers Interview Magazine

Mad Men star January Jones takes the August 2009 cover of Interview Magazine.

The 31-year-old actress, who plays the doting wife of Don Draper (Jon Hamm), was interviewed by Jack Nicholson. Here are some excerpts:

On if she was named January because it’s when she was born: “It's a coincidence. It's from a book called Once is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann. Bad book… People think that I changed my name. I could've been an actress, a superhero, or a stripper.”

On some things that women now take for granted: “Things like getting to go to an Ivy League school, getting work as a high-powered businesswoman or as a studio executive. Anything you would think.”

On what success means to her: “Well, success for me is to feel happy—80 percent of the time. That's been my goal in life. I think that comes from my father. He's a very optimistic, happy person. I'm not quite sure if I'll ever feel this, but I want to know how to be happy. I'm happy when I'm at work. I'm happy when I'm with my family or my dog. But, you know, there's always that feeling of, I'm not satisfied. I have that thing in my stomach where I just need to keep striving for things. In my mind, I want the fairy tale.”

Check out January’s interview at InterviewMagazine.com.


January Jones Covers “Interview Magazine”

Kate Gosselin: Home Sweet Home

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 02:25 PM PDT

Kate Gosselin: Home Sweet Home

Kate Gosselin sits on the stoop of her home on Monday afternoon (July 20) in Reading, Penn.

The 34-year-old reality TV mama helped her kids fix their motorized car jeep by replacing the battery.

Pictured and inset: Kate and her kids on Saturday (July 18) entering City Stage studio in NYC’s Chelsea neighborhood for a TLC photo shoot. What chaos!!! Security guards tried to keep the photographers back by using umbrellas, styrofoam boards and folding tables.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Gosselin home sweet home…

Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna, Fans

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 01:54 PM PDT

Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna, Fans

Chris Brown has released an official video statement, apologizing to both Rihanna and his fans.

Here’s a snippet of his apology: “Since February, my attorney has advised me not to speak out even though ever since the incident, I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility.

“I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again but unfortunately I can’t. I cannot go into what happened and most importantly, I’m not going to sit here and make any excuses. I take great pride in being able to exercise self-control and what I did was inexcusable.

“I have told Rihanna countless times and I’m telling you today that I’m truly, truly sorry and that I wasn’t able to handle the situation both differently and better.”


Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna, Fans

Peter Facinelli Takes The Forbidden Planet

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 01:23 PM PDT

Peter Facinelli Takes The Forbidden Planet

Twilight star Peter Facinelli meets fans and signs autographs at the Forbidden Planet bookstore in Dublin, Ireland on Monday (July 20).

The 35-year-old, who’s married to former 90210 star Jennie Garth, recently shared that David Slade has joined the Twitterverse (he’ll be directing the third Twilight film, Eclipse). Check out the video below that Slade directed to raise awareness of human trafficking.


UNICEF and The Killers: Goodnight, Travel Well

Jake Gyllenhaal: ‘Prince of Persia’ Movie Poster!

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 12:49 PM PDT

Jake Gyllenhaal: ‘Prince of Persia’ Movie Poster!

Check out the two new movie posters for Pince of Persia: The Sands of Time featuring the buffed-up Jake Gyllenhaal and the beautiful Gemma Arterton.

Jake, 28, as a plays rogue Prince Dastan and Gemma, 23, as plays mysterious Princess Tamina.

Prince of Persia opens in theaters everywhere on May 28, 2010 and also stars Sir Ben Kingsley and Alfred Molina. EW’s first look pic below!

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Prince of Persia — YAY or NAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment